Microsoft® Access & Excel Applications
We develop applications for (almost) any requirement.
The following are some examples of Access or Excel front-ends and solutions developed using Office-Automation and VBA; connected to Access, SQL Server, MYSQL or other back-end databases:
- Complete or partial / modular Production and ERP systems: inc. Quoting, Design, BoMs , Purchasing, Costing, Inventory / Warehouse /barcoding, Invoicing, Maintenance-Scheduling, Project Documentation etc. using MS Access and Excel Front-ends and Multiple Back-end databases.
- Using an Excel Workbook as a Front-End to a database: quoting, estimating or modelling front-end, as an offline/online data-capture device. When you get back to the office, connect to almost any database to load or save your data and lookup tables.
- Production Control: Machine part and material assemblies, optimised ordering (across multiple jobs), ACAD integration, complex quoting of assemblies. sub-assemblies and miscellaneous components. Machine and resource scheduling and workflow control .
- Appointment Scheduling, Projects and Task management: schedule resources, track usage, monitor due dates, reminders and responsibilities
- Electronic Document Filing: storage, multi-context indexing and sharing – instant access to hundreds of thousands of documents, spreadsheets, PDFs, tiffs etc.
- Inventory control: including material-offcut tracking, supplier material and production details. Tracking of material manufacturers certificates and mapping to work-orders.
- Asset-register: including location, movement and depreciation-reports
- Membership databases: including all forms of data and communication
- Contact management: including process-tracking & reminders of pending/overdue stages.
- Automated mailing: including personalized content, automatic cycling, tracking and grouping. Automatically store e-mail into a database for archival or reporting requirements.
- Automated Word Document Generation and Merging Word, Excel and Access.
- Job, machine and worker Scheduling: multi-stage processes, machine and resource availability
- Dynamic price lists: mobile Excel price lists synchronized with databases and generating orders and quotes in the field.
- Remote Time-entry and activity-logging (web-based): including reports for all types of users and formatted documents for invoicing.
- Document & form dispensing: Web-based, authentication-controlled access.
- Automated price-lists (spreadsheets), updated electronically, that print invoices and reports on demand, and upload sales-data directly into order-fulfillment systems via the internet, or emailed from customer sites. Imbed pricing-rules, bundling arrangements and custom ordering formulae into a simple Excel front-end.
- Use Excel, connected to web services and databases, as an online analytical tool. Download data, track workflow and production statistics as they happen; know all the figures first.